JellyPages.com

Just another story

Boys.

Tell me, what is the thing that most of them like to do?
They break things.
Even HEARTS. They break hearts a lot.
Some of them don't even know how to appreciate the one who loves them.

There's a story about a boy and a girl.
It's a lame old same story where the girl loves the boy, but
the boy doesn't love the girl as much as the girl did.

The girl likes to google her friends name for fun.
Then, after few days they officially become a couple,
the girl google her boyfriend's name.
Guess what, she found her boyfriend's photo with other girl.
The girl tell herself, 'Oh, maybe she's just a friend. Lets ignore it.'
The girl did ignore the bad feeling.
But then, she saw the link of the other girl's blog.
Then she tell herself again, 'Eh, it's a link la. Why don't I take a look of it.'
The girl click the link, and on the blog, on the head of the blog, she saw,
HER BOYFRIEND'S NAME.

She read all the girl's posts on her blog.
She got lots of posts. Spiritual posts, school posts, and sweet posts.
The sweet posts were very sweet. Really sweet.
As she read those posts, she burst into tears.
Her heart has a weird, painful feeling.
She thought she was good in holding back tears.
She thought she was strong enough to not cry over him.
But, she was wrong. Really wrong.
The girl was just weak enough to let the boy take over her life,
and break it into pieces.

After her tears dried, she smiled.

'Dear boy who broke my heart into pieces,
You really hurts me. You just know how to break it.
But, you stuck on my heart like a tattoo.
What should I do to forget the pain?
I won't cry over you anymore.
I don't want to waste my tears crying over
someone who doesn't even deserve my smile.

You know people say that
sometimes love is magical,
but sometimes magic is nothing.
It's only an illusion. Just a beautiful illusion.
Lets just be friends.
I just hate to break the ukhuwwah that already built between us.
Don't worry. I won't break it.
It was fun to know you. It really was :)

Sincerely,
A girl who used to care about you.