JellyPages.com

Bebigals



I have 4 baby girls at school. Our attitudes and way of thinking are totally different, but amazingly weird we’re still friends and get along with each other. It is odd isn’t it?

1.       Nor Nadzirah Bt. Ramli
2.       Qurratul Syaheera Bt. Ahmad Termizi
3.       Siti Mastini Bt. Sazali
4.       Wan Nurfarah Syahirah Bt. Mohd Noor

Girls, the sequence is not important okay? So, don’t take the sequence seriously. This entry will be long I guess. I can even write a book about you girls.

Nor Nadzirah Bt. Ramli
So, I’m going to start with Nor Nadzirah. She is awesome. She’s like a sister to me. She take care things for me, advice, scold, laugh, with me and for me. She’s just awesome. She and Tini really know how to read my face expressions. I don’t know how, but she knows when I fake my laugh, when I dislike people. I just love when she scolded me for not doing my homework, behaving like monkeys with Qutul, having crushes with 2 people at the same time and gosh, there are just too many things I love about her!  I want to be the first one to know that she’s in some trouble. It’s quite sad when she didn’t call me when her dad passed away. I heard the news from Qutul. But don’t worry Nad, I was just being silly at that time and you’re forgiven ^_^

She’s good in any subjects that require calculation which I’m not good at it. I’m not friendly with numbers. I don’t know why, maybe numbers hate me. Who knows? When we were back at school, there was Add Math. And yes, you guess it right, I was suck. She helped me a lot. She’ll just laugh when I make faces every time the teacher came into the class. Well, not just laughed, of course she scolded me in a cute way to study harder. I don’t know how she did it, but when she scolded me, I just smiled. In friendship, of course there were fights between us. Jealousy. I once had a big fight with her, and it took quite a long time to fix it and make the awkwardness go away. Sorry baby, we will never fight again, InsyaAllah. I love you!

Qurratul Syaheera Bt. Ahmad Termizi
Qurratul Syaheera or Qutul. That’s her nickname. I love to call her Qutul, but now she prefers Qurra. I don’t know why, maybe she’s doesn’t like that name anymore. It’s quite sad actually. She used to be my braces partner, but she’s not anymore. She’s free from all those metals. When we were back at school, she’s the one who introduced me Kpop and Korea stuff. Both of us were kind of obsessed with Kpop back then. What an immature attitude. She once danced at bus stop in front of Nad’s. She is craaaazyyy, well I guess I’m just the same. She knows how to make me laugh so damn hard, because she got some mental issue. I used to act cruel to her, she’s just annoyingly adorable and it makes me want to bully her. Not that wey-bagi-duit-kau-kat-aku kind of bully. I just love to tease her. I hate to see her when she’s in period pain. Her face will look really pale and it worries me a lot. Compared to Nad, Qutul is like my little sister. I feel like I have to take care things for her, scold her when she behaves like a mad girl. She whines, but it’s fine with me. In fact, I like it.

Well, Qutul and I do have some common thing. She’s not friendly with numbers too. So, I’m not the only one who makes faces in Add Math class. Qutul never declares any relationship with any boys. She’s kind of innocent in this in-love-thing. When she has the courage to in love with someone, and declares it, the boy just broke her heart, I was involved too. It’s complicated, really complicated. I’m sorry baby. I love you. (Wow, tiba2 takde mood. Huhu)

Siti Mastini Bt. Sazali
We called her Tini. She’s a shy person and very polite. She respects people and don’t get mad easily. What I like about her is she notices every single face expression I make. And she’ll be the first one to laugh at my jokes. She’s genius. She’s good with number, and of course additional mathematics. I just don’t get how she manages to solve all the Xs and Ys. I mean, I don’t even get the purpose of learning add math. Haha I just don’t like the subject. She’s good with numbers but not so good with facts and histories. She hates history. She’ll come to me for history and I’ll come to her and Nad for add math. That’s what friends do right?
I love to laugh with her because she makes the little things look or sound so funny. Sometimes I laughed because of her. She has a low voice. I don’t know how to describe it. Sometimes I have to go like “Ha? Ape? Ha?” and she have to repeat it several times to make it clear. She’s kind. Tini, I love you!

Wan Nurfarah Syahira
Wan, is a quite strong girl to me. She drives, and I used to ask her help to send me here and there. Sometimes she asked me to keep her company to send her lil brother to his boarding school. It’s not so far, but she’s a girl. I don’t want my girl to get hurt. Sometimes I drive, other times she drives. I don’t mind. I love her. She shares her boyf-problems with me. Sometimes I kind of solve it, but sometimes I can’t do anything about it. But now, she’s kind of far from us. She’s busy with her works, brothers. She’s not working, what I mean is on sem break, she’ll help her dad. It’s okay baby, we get it. I once go to the police station to settle her summon. It’s not a big thing or what, I was excited actually. I mean, hello police station? I’m a girl. Girls don’t go to police station often. Some even never step into police station. Haha. Okay, out of topic! Baby, kita hang out tau cuti raya cina nanti. I miss you!

That's all for this entry. See you later! xoxo