JellyPages.com

Quotes for you ♥

I'm gonna stay right here by your side,
Do my best to keep you satisfied,
Nothing in the world could drive me away,
'Cause everyday, you'll hear me say
I'm yours, baby
And I'll be your until two and two is three,
Yours, until the mountains crumble to the sea,
In other words, until eternity :)

By : Arctic Monkeys, Baby, I'm Yours

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it,
I can count on you like four, three, two,
You'll be there 'cause that's what 'friends'
Are supposed to do :)

By : Bruno Mars, Count on Me

You can be a sweet dream, or beautiful nightmare,
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you,
Sweet dream, or beautiful nightmare,
Somebody pinch me, your love's too good to be true,
My guilty pleasure I ain't going nowhere,
Baby as long as you're here
I'll be floating on air cause you're my
Sweet dream, or beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you :)

By : Beyonce Knowles, Beautiful Nightmare

When you have to look away,
When you don't have much to say,
That's when I love you, I love you, just that way.
To hear you stumble when you speak,
Or see you walk, with two left feet,
That's when I love you, I love you, endlessly.
And when you're mad 'cause you lost the game,
Forget I'm waiting in the rain,
Baby I love you, I love you anyway.
'Cause here's my promise made tonight,
You can count on me for life,
That's when I love you,
When nothing you do can change my mind.
The more I learn, the more I love,
The more my heart can't get enough,
That's when I love you
When I love you, no matter what :)

By : Aslyn, That's When I love You

Those are the superb words that I can't even think to create it. Because, to describe my feelings toward you are very hard to do. Because there are so much feelings that left unspoken deep inside my heart. You know what is the content of my heart, and you know that it can't be explain by words, right? So Mr S, saranghae ♥